About Me

Aking larawan
We're students that blog about students This blog features different fashion sense of students from different universities. It will also feature the new and "IT" trends that everyone is gossiping about

MUSIC


Pinapagana ng Blogger.

Sabado, Oktubre 15, 2011

One of the Best :)))



                       Writing is not really my interest. I find it boring and dull. Actually, I find it a hard task because you have to make a creative and interesting writing piece that will be like by your readers. Blogging is not new to my ears. The only thing I knew about blogging is that people want to share things that suits to their interests that might suits to the interest of others. They can share their thoughts and ideas through writings, pictures, videos, and etc. But I admit to myself that I’m not an avid reader of any blog sites in the world on virtual reality.
                       When Professor Angelina Borican required us, BCR 3-2 to create own blog sites and write our blogs as part of our requirements in Online Writing, I was a little bit worried because writing is not my line and interest. She said that we are free to choose our own theme for our blog sites and the topics we want to share. I was relieved when my group mates: Cheng, Almera, Kathlyn, and Claire agreed to the theme of fashion. You know what, though I’m not that the fashionista, I love looking other people’s fashion statement especially shoes. I love looking them on how they carry they clothes, how do they do the “mix and match style, what to do and not to do, what should they have, etc.


                      In this activity, it realized that it was difficult to find topics for a blog. You have to think of first or predict the possible topics that will suits to the interest of your readers to be able to attract them to read your blogs. I also realized that how will you advertise or let the people know about your blog site. Of course, your blog entries will not be effective in no one reads your stories. A blogger should think of other ways or style of presenting their entries to be able to attract your customers like movie, slide shows, pictures, etc.
All of my entries in our blog sites really suit my interest like the nail art, vintage fashion and what a guy should have in their wardrobe. There are times that I have to change topic because i have found out that sometimes it is boring and dull. You know what, in my facebook account, I have added a lot on online shop to look for some ideas about current fashion trends.
                   
                     There are a lot of experiences happened that I can’t forget in this blogging experience. I have learned more new things about fashion. One thing I can’t forget in this blogging experience is when our account in blogspot.com was hacked. We’re all shock about that. We are worried because all of our entries and pictures in our blog sites we’re all gone and cannot be open again.
Everything new to me is a wonderful experience for me. I admit I was wrong to say that writing is not boring and dull after all. It was also a very worth it activity. I have experience to explore new things and activities for me. These experiences were a very good one because as what they have or people said, “experience is one of the best teacher”. 
                   
                    I have enjoyed blogging very much but I can’t leave or say a word that I will continue writing on this. I was inspired by some of our feature people that came from different university about their mottos in fashion. But my fashion motto statement is that “Don’t be a trying hard, just be yourself and carry yourself with confidence.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento